Tuesday 3 April 2007

>>> Car Kaput AGAIN! <<<

After a major hassle in getting the boys ready to go out, as we were about to head off, tried to start the car and guess what! Battery's completely dead! Just couldn't believe it and I noticed the lights in the car was on again so someone has been messing with it again and drained the battery out completely. Flipped my top completely and called hubby but he couldn't come back and wouldn't be back home till late! Meaga frustration as I wanted to order hubby a cake and get some birthday gifts for him! So we stayed at home instead! Didn't fancy going to town by public transport!

Here's more DT work done using Scrapitude Hambly kit. The kit is mega fantastic with loads of goodies and 3 glorious sheets of Hambly screen prints!

LO was created to depict Zac's reasoning why he refuses to eat the crusts of the bread! His reply always amuses me somehow! Poor mite is petrified that he will get curly hair! Ha!

Zac's real hair in the background. Stitched a pocket and filled it with his hair!

Made use of Heidi Swapp butterfly mask in the background and coloured it with some pearlescent pens that I had in my days of cardmaking!
Made an ATC . I did say I was into creatures and got this lovely owl stamp at the NEC for a bargain price of £2!

Finally tried something different and made this card using a puppet stamp. Used the wrong kind of card as my stamps didn't stamp well in the background. Oh well, you learn from mistakes!

TTFN!

No comments: