Tuesday 27 December 2011

~ Post Christmas Shopping! ~

So we had to go to Selfridges (in Birmingham, not London) today as one of the toys we bought was faulty. I took the opportunity to visit the Cath Kidston section. I saw a bag online that I wanted, however, when I saw it in real life, it didn't appeal! Checked out others but nothing really stood out! Didn't want to buy for the sake of buying so I left it (hubs was surprised when I left empty-handed!) The Bull Ring was heaving with people. Kinda put me off shopping really as I disliked crowds and aimless shopping! I usually shop if I have something I wanna buy but I really can't be bothered to just shop for the sake of it! The only stuff we bought were stationery for the boys as they wanted pencil cases and pencils!!! 

Anyway, came home and did some scrapping. Here's one that I made for a challenge:

Using Karla Dudley's Sherbert freebie papers.

The year's coming to an end soon. This has been a pretty good year for me, craftwise. I made the move to digital, found myself on the design teams of Scrap 365 and Oscraps and the best part, had more disposable cash to treat myself (now that I'm not buying any scrapping stash! My collection of handbags and shoes have expanded since then as well as the occasional massage!) My new year resolution is to get rid of the existing scrapping stash that I owned. Doubt very much I will go back to paper scrapping. It doesn't interest me anymore. I do it if I have to (eg. assignments) but it's more fun scrapping digitally. Whatever I sell will go into the funds for a new Macbook Pro! Roll on 2012!!! TTFN!

No comments: