Thursday 1 December 2011

~ December Daily 2011 ~

Last year, I started an album in December, documenting what I did in the month of December. I did it digitally and actually completed the album! Yay! I enjoyed the process so much that I wanted to do it again this year. This year, I've called it December Daily (title taken from Ali Edward's journaling album). Basically, I will document what I do each day (if it's interesting enough!). Here's the first day of December:


Advent Calendars and Christmas tree dominated the first day of December. I had created those Advent Calendars years back and merely filled them with choccies for my boys! I did try to buy one but could I find any on the first day of Dec? Nada! The boys begged to set up the Christmas tree so hubs took them down from the loft to satisfy their cravings! Nice to see them so enthusiastic about it! Save me the trouble!

TTFN!

No comments: