Sunday 18 December 2011

~ Le Weekend! ~

Another busy weekend again. This time it was my SIL's wedding to her Scottish fiance. She had enlisted me to help with the favours and decorations. The wedding was held in a hotel in the Windermere, at the Lake District. Beautiful place and thankfully no snow! Have to say, this year's weather has been rather mild.

The celebration started on Friday night. We stayed the night at the hotel and met some of the guests. The next day, both the wedding ceremony, meal and party was held in the same venue (thank goodness!) It was a brilliant day. I was her witness as well. Now looking forward to the photos. As I was involved throughout the day, I didn't get much chance to take a lot of photos. Anyway, managed a LO of the evening:

Used a template by Tiffany Tillman and kit by Creshens.

TTFN!

No comments: