Wednesday 28 September 2011

~ It's Done! ~

OMG! I've finally finished my Summer Vacation 2011 album. Imagine scrapping 26 pages in the shortest period available just because the Groupon offer for a Photobook was gonna expire on 28th Sep!!! Talk about stress!  But I did it which I knew I would anyway!

I had to re-do a couple of pages. Not easy trying to squeeze your 6 weeks vacation into 26 pages. I had to pick the best memories although I certainly could put in a few more! Managed to upload my pages to the site and ordered my Photobook. Took a while to sort the photos on the pages and I had to do something different. Let's hope it still looks good!

Anyway, here's the last few pages...

 Here's the cover of the album.

 Had to redo this page as I initially had it on 2 pages but due to lack of page space, had to squeeze the photos onto just one page.

Parting is always so sad... but at least I didn't cry when I left... maybe I was just too knackered & was looking forward to trying to catch 40 winks on board!

Got a couple of deadlines looming up....doesn't help when the weather is so nice at the moment! I'll be so glad when this week is over! TTFN!

1 comment:

Coochies & All said...

I love your digi layouts - that are gorgeous!!