Tuesday 13 September 2011

~ 365 Cards: Day 197 ~

So I'm back to doing cards again. Took a hiatus of 6 weeks but am back and raring to go! This week's challenge is to include beads on the card. Here's mine: 

Pulled out my scraps (I've got piles of them) and a Magnolia girl coloured with Copics. Have to say, added more colours to my stash while I was in Singapore. It's so much cheaper to buy over there and with 15% off, who can resist?!! 

A closeup of the beads used on the card. They were used as decorative bits around the card. 

I felt a little rusty when doing this card. I guess 6 weeks of inertia does create havoc with my mojo! Hopefully it will get better with more practice! I still have this year's Xmas cards to make as I've not been consistently making them throughout the months. I guess digi might come to the rescue if I ran out of time to do them! TTFN!


No comments: