Saturday 29 May 2010

~ Christmas Cards All Year Round: May's challenge ~

This month's challenge is to use flowers, along with ribbon and button! Well, here are my 5 cards, based on a Christmas theme: 

,
Picked a pack of Tutti Frutti papers from the local stationery. Used them for kids' class and had some left over so channelled them for cards. Have to say, luv the colours on them. You will probably see the same poinsettia on all the cards as I picked up a bunch last Christmas and have lots around. They have come in handy for this challenge. Stamp set is Unity's Cheer & Joy

Patterned papers are Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses (I'm fast depleting my supply of papers as I've used loads). Stamp set is Unity's Merry Merry Merry. Card is based on a sketch at Caardvark.

Cute deer but I found it hard to use the paper and decided to highlight the deer for this card. Sentiment from Unity's Bright & Merry Winter Wishes. Card is based on a sketch from Unity's Hip Hop #9

Stamp set is from Unity's Merry Merry Merry. Card is based on a sketch from Caardvark.

Stamped set is Unity's Glorious Angel. Card is based on a sketch from Unity's Hip Hop #9.

Some of these cards were made for other challenges (which can be seen in my blog posts). Had fun doing them and I'm so glad that I'm keeping to my quota each month! Roll on June...TTFN!

No comments: