Monday 22 September 2008

>>> On Display! <<<

Some LOs and project made with BackPorch Memories Sept Solo kit. Played with new Scenic Route Sonoma papers:




For my project, I did a mini album and played with Twinkling H20s. I painted the base of the pages with them as I was running out of papers! Those SR papers were just so delish to use. Anyway, a close up of the album below:


It was my turn to set a challenge and I came up with this Wall of Inspiration. While in Singapore, I visited a Garden exhibition and took a photo of this wall. Thought it would make a great scrapbook inspiration. Anyway, it did and here's my LO below based on this 'wall of inspiration':
Played with the circular features on the wall.


While browsing on the Scrapbook Inspiration blog, I saw the recent issue and was shocked to find my LO on the front cover! Sheesh, that surely made my day!

So which is it???
The LO was done as a challenge to scrap someone else's photo and I had no problem doing it. The photo I used was simply delightful and it was such an easy LO to do! Just hope my swappee likes it! She's a well-know British scrapper too. Sincerely hope I did justice to her photo!

Will be showcasing my LOs done with Homegrown Summer Survival kit. It's currently on my laptop and I need to transfer the images over to the desktop! Hate to say it but I still have luggage to unpack from my trip to Singapore... now that is embarrassing but as I'm the only one doing it, I shall take my time and crafting take priority over unpacking luggage! :)

TTFN!

No comments: