Monday 10 October 2011

~ On Display! ~

Had a busy weekend, all devoted to my boys' music activities. On Sunday, we attended one of their concerts. The wee one went off to a theme park with his Cubs group. Now need to download the photos taken at the concert to have a play!

Created this particular LO based on a scraplift challenge at Oscraps. My favourite designer Anna Aspnes set up her store there and well, I kinda followed her. She used to be at Designer Digitals. I absolutely adore her kits. Here's my LO although it looks nothing like the scraplifted LO (I did lift the circles though!)

Food takes a very special place in my heart especially chilli crabs! Ahhh, miss it dreadfully! Although there are more ways of cooking them now, I still prefer the traditional taste!

On the mundane side, sorted out my ever-increasing baskets of laundry! Did two loads of washing and ironed my mountain high of clothes! It had to be done. So now I can indulge in creating for the next few days! At least I don't feel guilty! Sorted out my car insurance too. Amazing what you can find online. My current insurance company wanted me to pay about £900.... they gotta be kidding. Anyway, a quick search using gocompare.com (who can forget that singing chap!!!) lead me to find a more reasonable amount of £300! So I'm a happy bunny! Car tax check! Car Insurance check! Next MOT in November! Yuks! TTFN!

No comments: