Saturday 22 January 2011

~ GCD Studios Spotlight ~

I've been spotlighted in the GCD Studios blog. I was chosen about a year ago when I was still very active in the scrapping scene. 
Ha! They have taken my Halloween photo! Seriously, I don't look like that in normal life! LOL!

I did manage to create a few more using GCD Studios papers. Have to say, I do like their papers actually and they are so easy to use. 

A card made using Melody Ross papers. 

A page for my son's Year 6 album. I created an album to document his last year in Junior School.

The back of it. Both using Melody Ross papers. 

It was fun while it lasted. Priority have changed for me since last year and scrapping no longer hold the interest it used to be. Not that I've gone off completely but currently devoting more time to my boys at the moment. TTFN!

No comments: