Tuesday 18 January 2011

~ 365 Cards: Day 135 ~

This week at 365 Cards is Inspiration week. Each DT member comes up with an inspiration word and use it on the card. Well, my word is 'believe' and I know if you truly believe in something, it will happen! Here's my card:

Background is a digital paper from Carina Gardner. The stamps are from Unity. 

I've been busy clearing my craft room as it became a bombshell after Christmas. It reached a point whereby I couldn't work in it as I saw the mess and I went out immediately. It just wasn't conductive to any form of creativity! So I bit the bullet and armed with a black bin bag, started clearing out the mess. Threw out shedload of papers and other stuff, re-arranged my kits as they were all lying on the floor. Threw out pizza boxes and re-organised everything. After an exhausting day, I could see the table and floor! Amazing what a bit of spring clean does! Hopefully this will entice me to scrap a bit! TTFN!

1 comment:

Sharanda said...

I really like this card! It's so CUTE!! Love how you outlined with Stickles (I believe?!). :)