Saturday 12 April 2008

>>> On Display! <<<

A few stuff that I did with BackPorch Memories April kit:

A 12x12 LO. I actually did all 3 LOs in this size. Anyway, decided to play with paint and stitching.


A LO based on a Becky Fleck sketch although seriously it doesn't quite follow it. As much as I like sketches, I don't like to follow it exactly as I find it impedes my style. Hence I tend to use part of it.

A card using Imaginisce papers. Luv those penguins.

This LO was done for the newsletter. Wrote an article about using craft tissue paper and make use of it on this LO. Can't see it but it's behind the birdie.

I'm currently hosting an A-Z BOM challenge on the BackPorch Memories forum. Well, this is my letter B LO. The word chosen was 'baby'.

Made use of Scarlet Lime March kit using Making Memories Fifth Avenue paper. The photo was printed out on transparency and attached using snaps.

TTFN!


No comments: