Sunday 13 May 2007

>>> Tooty Toot! <<<

It was an early start for us as we had a Christening to attend. Hubby's cousin's little girl was being Christened. She has a lovely unusual name (well, unusual to me)... Breagha. She's such a laid-back baby... not once did she make a fuss, not even when her hair was washed with holy water. She just took it all in and smiled! Amazing! In fact, all day, she hardly cried. Gosh, that's the kind of baby you don't mind having, no fuss and simply delightful!

Got home, settled down and went online only to discover that I won a competition on Back Porch Memories to become June Guest Designer. Woo Hoo! Made my day!!! Here's my winning entry:

The requirement was to use at least 2 products from Daisy D's. I think I've got loads of Daisy D's on this LO. Why is it that the photos that you take that aren't perfect make the best scrapping pic??? Luv this pic of Zac! Just had to scrap it.

TTFN!

No comments: