Saturday 19 May 2007

>>> Amy Butler! <<<

Discovered a new love! Fabrics!!! Check out Amy Butler, her stuff is amazing. Oh gosh those handbags are to die for! Now I wished I had taken up home economics at secondary school instead and focus on sewing. I could easily then have made those bags! Sigh!

Then this morning, found a local retailer selling an Amy Butler fabric scrapbooking tote!!!

How pretty is that!!! Decided to google to find out more about it and eventually I was directed to US QVC to look into more detail about the bag. Completely sold and I succumbed to my weakness for bags. Apart from scrapping stash, I got a big weakness for bags of any nature. As a kid I used to change my school bags ever so often. As I grew older, my handbags accumulated as rapidly as my shoes! Anyway, what I like about this tote is that fact that it can be used for other purposes as well... some liken it to a diaper bag... too bad my boys are out of diapers. I went for the multi-coloured (Sola) bag as it appealed more to me. I'm into bright, bold colours at the moment.

Can't wait for its arrival... TTFN!

2 comments:

gina said...

Hi Amy Butler fan. You may be interested in reading www.QuiltersBuzz.com. It is an online column about quilting and Amy is a guest author.
Gina

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous :o) xx