Monday 31 December 2012

~ New Year Eve ~

This year has been rather uneventful. On the family side, there has been some ups and downs. The worst was when we found out that 2 of our family members have cancers. We coped and we rallied together and thankfully, one is cleared now. We are awaiting news of the other so fingers crossed!

On the creative side, there has been ups and downs but mostly ups! In this month, I received quite a few happy emails that has made my day! Also I've signed up for another round of Art Journal Caravan 2013 so I'm looking forward to more art journaling. At the moment, I'm busily trying to finish up my December Daily (typical, did it late!!!)

However, the best is when I laid my hands on a new Macbook Pro with Retina Display. I waited a long time for it and so far, I'm so pleased with it. I'm looking forward to more creative activity with it. I'm still annoyed with the UK keyboard, mainly the 'enter' button (due to where it's placed, I keep hitting the "\" key instead! I guess I just have to stretch my little finger a bit longer.) 

Well, I leave with this message: 


TTFN!

No comments: