Sunday 2 December 2012

~ Courtney's Digiscrappin': Hide And Seek ~

Over at Scrap Art Studio, a new designer made her appearance and I almost swoon! Her kits are absolutely amazing! I just had to have this particular one entitled Hide And Seek.


When I saw the kit, I knew instantly what I wanted to create. I had this particular idea in my mind and I was searching for the perfect kit to create it. Here's my page: 

Supplies:
Courtney's Digiscrappin': Hide And Seek
Anna Aspnes: Hands Of Time No1, Warm Glows No4, Warm Glows No5, 12x12 Sand Scratched Overlays No1
Font: Pokemon Solid

Thanks to art journaling, I no longer feel the need to be angry. I simply let it out creatively! It's more fun and enriching to vent it on a digi canvas! TTFN!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I stumbled onto this by accident...what a great post and so happy you have enjoyed Hide & Seek!