Sunday 22 July 2012

~ Zig Zag Scrap Birthday Challenges! ~

Zig Zig Scrap is celebrating it's 4th birthday. As usual, there are challenges and games to celebrate the events. Not one to miss a challenge, I managed to complete 3 Birthday challenges. 

The Scraplift Chain Challenge. Basically, to scraplift a person's LO from the ZZS gallery. I chose this particular LO

The Birthday Memory Challenge. I made use of ZZS July template and scrap my son's birthday.

Finally, the Birthday Scrap Cake Recipe Challenge, based on certain requirements. Pretty restrictive  but I managed!

So good to get back to scrapping after the last hectic week in the school term. It just wore me out and I spent Saturday having a lie-in and chilling out the whole day. Managed to scrap a bit at night! So good to know that I'm off for the next 6 weeks! Yay! TTFN!

No comments: