Saturday 14 July 2012

~ GIS: Using Feathers on LOs ~

Another LO I did for Get It Scrapped article is out on the site. This time is relating to using feathers on pages, either digi, real or even paper! Here's my LO: 

Supplies:
Anna Aspnes:
- ArtPlay Palette GlobeTrotter
- ArtPlay Palette Concerto
- Distressed Dates No1
- Month Word Transfers No1
- Travel Europe No1
- Globe Trotter No1
- Loop Da Loop Travel No1
- Warm Glows No1
- Distressed Frames No4
- Artsy Clocks No4
- 12x12 Edge Overlays No5
Katie Pertiet: Double Decker
Tangie Baxter: Flora Finery
Pink Reptile Designs: Noted
Fonts: LD Shelly Script, VTKS News Label & LD Letterpress Inverted

My main feathers were the ones near the photo, using them in red, white and blue colours to mimic the colours of the British flag. Then I use the feathers as accents near embellishment. Met these online gals on Jubilee day and London was just oozing with excitement that day! Boy did I have so much fun that day! TTFN!

No comments: