Friday 13 July 2012

~ GIS: Inspired by Print and Web ~

On the Get It Scrapped (GIS) site, my layout is out based on an article about "Inspired by Print and Web". It's about using feathers on LOs. Again, the article targets both paper and digi scrappers. 

I had to find an advert first to be inspired and I chose this: 

Found this advert online and fell in love with it, not the content though!!! Have to say, I do like the political adverts in the UK. Some of them can be hilarious!

This is my LO based on it: 

Supplies:
Joanne Brisebois: Papier Mache
Anna Aspnes:
- ArtPlay Palette Great Outdoors
- 12x12 Edge Overlay No5
- Children Quotes Word Art No1
- Rock Star Frames No1
- Multi Media FlutterBys No2

I was inspired by the newspaper print and it so happened that Joanne Brisebois had just came out with a new set of kit, Papier-mâché, involving newspaper print. I applied blending modes to lighten the newspaper print as they were much darker on paper and would overwhelm my photo. TTFN!

No comments: