Saturday 12 May 2012

~ On Display! ~

Where do I start? I'm so far behind my posts but since the failure of my external hard disk containing my digi files, I have been busy rebuilding them and organising them properly. I'm just glad they are digital files as I've at least over 10 000 papers alone. Guess I'm a paper hoarder! 

Last weekend was (inter) National Scrapbooking Day (iNSD). Talk about sales galore at most of the digital sites. Not only that, there were lots of challenges, blog hops and prizes to win!

At Deviant Scrap, I got involved in some challenges. 

Here's me as my Zetti self.

My challenge avatar.

The box was given as a freebie to be used creatively. Here's my take on it.ell

The challenge was to use speech bubble and here's my take on it. Also made use of Mr Whiskers' Candy Party kit, available at Deviant Scrap.

****************

Over at Design House Digitals, there was a blog hop to collect a letter which will result in a free kit. That was fun! Along the hops, I also collected a requirement for a LO. There were 26 in total. Well, not one to resist a challenge, here's my LO incorporating all the 26 requirements!


I'll be updating over the next few days. TTFN!

No comments: