Monday 28 May 2012

~ On Display: Art Journaling ~

As the sun shone, we made full use of it. Hence, didn't touch my Mac at all! Not often you get such glorious weather in the UK and as the saying goes... make hay while the sun shines!

Anyway, recevied a Deviant Scrap newsletter and did a bit of shopping! Bought 3 art journaling kits and had a play tonight. 

The first by Finecrafted Designs called Stylish Attractions. Absolutely loved the elements in there. Here's my effort: 

AJ_Belle Vie

The second kit is by Rucola Designs called Don't Panic. Here elements were based on science fiction characters of Douglas Adams, notably, The 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' so quite a lot of cute stuff! Here's what I did:

AJ_Mad World
In case you're wondering, the word art spelt 'thought' wrongly! Not me!

Finally, the last kit is by Crowabout StudioB, called Pods. Not a new one but she had 20% off today and that was on my wish list. Here's my art journaling: 

AJ_Seeds Of Imagination

It felt so good to just play for fun! Haven't done any art journaling for a while. I'm so way behind my Art Journal Caravan at the moment! Looking forward to catching up during the half term. TTFN!

No comments: