Monday 21 March 2011

~ Having A Ball! ~

So it's my sis-in-law's birthday tomorrow. Normally we send a card but since going digi, couldn't resist creating this 4x6 LO for her. Printed it out on photo paper and inserted with the card!

LO created using Cosmo Cricket Love Note digi kit. I'm so glad Cosmo Cricket has their collections in digi format. I luv their papers as it's so easy to use them.

Added another page to my Shanghai Album. Here's us shopping to our heart's content. That is the only shopping photo I have as after that, I was too busy shopping to take further photos! 

Now that stacked photo frames weren't easy to use. I'm sure there is an easier way but I'll find out sooner or later. Again, LO created using digi items from various designers. I luv to mix and match.

Now working on Lesson 4 in my online class. Almost coming to an end. I guess I know what pressie to ask for on Mother's Day!!! TTFN! 

No comments: