Saturday 19 March 2011

~ Photoshop & Day 3 of Shanghai Album ~

Lesson 3 covered more features in Photoshop! I learnt how to add papers to a template, use the Eraser Tool, adding multiple photos and embellishment! Here's my effort:

Photos taken by my friend when she was with me on Monday. She emailed me the photos and I put them to work! I learnt how to turn them into black & white in Photoshop. 

I started working the photos of Day 3 in Shanghai. Having learnt how to use Photoshop, I made my second Shanghai page using the software. 

We took a cab to the Copy Market (aptly named as they sold mainly copy goods!) Now the cab driver was enclosed in a plastic barrier. I supposed a way to protect him! Played with the Clipping Mask for this photo. 

Have to say, it's so much easier using layers in Photoshop as opposed to doing it in Pages! If I had known, I would have learnt how to use Photoshop earlier. TTFN!

No comments: