Friday 10 December 2010

~ Journal Your Christmas 2010: Day 10 ~


Day 10 is about shopping. Now I'm not exactly following the prompts but I do use them for when needed. Today, I did try to do a bit of shopping but got nowhere. The stuff I wanted wasn't in stock and the dress I wanted wasn't in my size. Hence, I had to turn to the net where I did manage to get what I want! Looks like it's the way forward to shopping from now onwards! 

Page LO created using Jen Allyson Vintage Finding kit. Layered frame & stitches by K Pertiert.

Picture taken off Jane Norman's site. Bought this dress for a Xmas party coming up. I generally hate shopping for clothes and try to make it as quick as possible. So when I found this dress and tried it, it fit but just needed a size smaller and the store was out of stock of the smaller size. So a quick call to another store found one but another check on the net found the same dress to be sold at a 20% discount which the store didn't offer!!! So of course I went for the online purchase and even after adding post and packaging, still came up cheaper than going to the store (which I will have to add petrol and parking charges!) As for the other stuff, got them online and will be going to the store to collect next week! TTFN!

2 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

That dress is gorgeous Audrey, look forward to seeing a pic of you in it!

Emma said...

Loving your JYC pages Audrey, what a fanny dress, you will look amazing I'm sure!