Wednesday 1 December 2010

~ Journal Your Christmas 2010: Day 1 ~


I took part last year but sadly, never finished it. This year, having been so busy lately, I wasn't sure if it was worth doing as time is certainly not on my side. However, I've been leaning towards digital products lately and I decided to do a digital album instead. It's much faster putting together a digital page as opposed to scrapping one! Well, I decided to give it a try and within half an hour, managed to whip out 3 pages!!! Let me just emphasise that I don't normally do digi pages and therefore, this is merely an amateurish effort! However, I do want to document my memories and therefore, however way I do it, as long as I can look back in future, I'm happy!

All albums need a cover so here's mine: 

I decided to do a 6x6 page as it's easier to print out if I so desire a tactile album! The page was created using Echo Park's Sleigh Ride digital collection.

Then I created an introduction page: 

Page is from Echo Park's Sleigh Ride digi collection. The snowman is an element from Cosmo Cricket Holly Jolly collection (yup, they have turn their papers/embellishment into digi images too).

Finally, my Day 1 page: 

Background is from EP's Sleigh Ride while the elements are from EP's Dashes Through The Snow.

I've not exactly followed Shimelle's prompts but instead chose to document my daily life in the month of December. Unless there isn't anything exciting done that day, I might just take my cue from the daily prompts. 

Scrapping digitally will never replace what I used to do before. I still like to cut papers, stamp and make a page. Unfortunately, when I can't, then coming up with a page within 10 mins might just satisfy the creative juice. TTFN!

1 comment:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Lovely pages Audrey, great to see you taking part. I was going to go digi if I managed to take part.