Tuesday 14 December 2010

~ 365 Cards: Day 289 ~

Today's challenge is Peek-A-Boo. Basically, the challenge is to create 2 windows on the card - they can be of any shape or size, as long as you can see something on the inside peeking out.  Perhaps it will be patterned paper or a stamped image that you can see.  Whatever you decide will work as long as you have 2 windows!

Have to say, I struggled with this as I don't do window cards but eventually came up with this card: 

Paper - unsure which digi artist at the moment!

The inside of the card. Digi paper from Karen Funk Christmas Magic. Sentiments from Unity.

TTFN!

2 comments:

~ Sophia ~ said...

ok..for someone who doesn´t do window cards, I think you did great! = )
This card is very beautiful and I love it!

Hugs!

Manuela Navarro said...

Audrey me encantaron los colores que has usado en la tarjeta.
El desafio te ha quedado genial!!