Wednesday 14 April 2010

~ On Display: A Trip Down Memory Lane ~

I'm this month's Guest Designer at A Trip Down Memory Lane. I was given My Little Shoebox Lil' Critter papers to play with. Have to admit that when I first saw them, I was taken aback as they weren't the kind of papers I would go for but after a few days of ponder, ideas started flittering about and I came up with these: 

A LO using photos of a recent Easter Egg Hunt that I organised for the kids. 

Another LO, making use of a critter as an embellishment. Photo of my boys taken in Singapore. They were fascinated by these stones that were stuck to the ground and meant to be walked over barefooted so as to stimulate the feet. Typical, my boys started making a game out of them as in who could walked over them as fast as they could!

For my cards, I cut out fruit images from the patterned paper and teamed it with stamped sentiments (from Unity).





A tag with sentiment from Purple Onion Designs.

Despite the initial setback, I certainly enjoyed playing with the papers in the end. It certainly stretched the imagination! TTFN!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Wow you've been busy! beautiful projects Audrey, the lo's are really fun!