Wednesday 9 October 2013

~ Summer Vacation 2013 Album Part 2 ~

The last few weeks I made a conscious effort to get my summer pages done. Glad to say that I'm nearly done, got about 5 more pages to complete! Here are the rest that I've done:









All these pages were done using Anna Aspnes' products. I made use of her templates in all the pages as it's just so easy to put the photos in and add papers instead of doing a page from scratch! Obviously I had to adjust it from a 12x12 template to an A4 size.

Just noticed there are some gaps in the dates. Will have to check and see if there is anything scrap worthy for a page! I know for sure that my 6 weeks in Singapore was full of activities for most days as I made sure I did something. There were a few chill out days in between too. I really enjoyed doing these pages and I do relive the memories of my stay there. Can't wait to see them in a Photobook! TTFN!

No comments: