Saturday 24 August 2013

~ Summer Vacation 2013 Album ~

Why I create another album is beyond comprehension as I can barely catch up on my Project 365. But I felt the need to do a Summer Vacation 2013 Album. Have to say I made it easier by sticking to 1 designer, Anna Aspnes and her products. Made use of her templates and her kits. I kept embellishment to a minimum and focus on photos and journaling. I'm not up to date but I've done at least half the album so far!

Here are some of them... (photo intensive!)











The pages are based on days that I've done something. For days that I didn't, I didn't bother. They are mainly based on the dates, hence they are prominently displayed on each page. It helps when you use a template as I don't have to worry about placement of photos. In fact, my problem is cramming the page with a lot of photos!!!! I've done more pages but they are not in chronological order so once I've catch up on them,  I'll be posting more! 

Have to say, doing it in this artsy style has allowed me to scrap them far quicker than I thought. TTFN!

1 comment:

Coochies & All said...

Always love your digital layouts Audrey - you're really good with the computer!