Monday 6 February 2012

~ On Display! ~

Last week of school term before the kids break up for half term. Looking forward to it! Not going anywhere but I've got the wee one's birthday coming up. Thankfully, all presents have been bought apart from a cake!

Been trying to catch up on the Super Bowl challenges at Design House Digital. Managed to complete 8 out of the 9 challenges. Challenges end today!

 The challenge was to include the word 'team' on the LO.

 The challenge was to use a sport idioms on the LO. Mine's 'workout'.

The challenge was to include a souvenir on the LO. Well, I scanned the programme booklet and used it on the LO as well as the songs that my boys' group was performing. 

Finally, the challenge here was to use certain colours (red/navy blue/white and a bit of black) and to interview someone. I combined both challenges for this LO (well, I was running out of time!) 

I had fun creating the LOs as I made use of photos that weren't scrapped yet (& there's quite a lot too!) Will be seeking out more challenges in other forums... TTFN!

No comments: