Monday 16 June 2008

>>> On Display! <<<

Some LOs created for BackPorch Memories June Medley kit. The kit feature Tim Holtz' grungeboard and I luv them to bits. Not surprisingly, they were thoroughly used!

Using Little Yellow Bicycle papers.

Using Jenni Bowlin Trendy papers. LO was based on a sketch by Becky Fleck.

Papers by Daisy Bucket. They were just so usable.

My project, an altered canvas frame of my boys. Noticed I don't possess one as I'm always doing one and giving it away.

Finally, an article about doodling on stamped images. This was the LO I created to showcase the examples.


Another LO for my A-Z BOM challenge. The letter H which I've chosen to signify Home. This LO was heavily influenced by Claudine Hellmuth! Thought it was appropriate for this theme.

The letter 'H' - Home.
Quite enjoyed this kind of collage! Might indulge a bit more into it.

Finally, the rest of my LOs created for Homegrown Spring Survival kit. The programme has ended but Summer Survival starts in mid July. Quite pleased that I'll be designing with it. So watch out for it!

Background was glimmer misted. Luv those nifty bottles of shimmer!

A Prima paper that is absolutely gorgeous on both side!

LO created to highlight stamping technique, how it can be used to the best advantage in a page.

Little Yellow Bicycle mini album. Comes in a sheet and all you do is break it apart and assemble it into a mini album.

TTFN!

No comments: