Sunday 20 April 2014

~ On Display: Courtneys Digiscrappin ~

I played with Urban Scape kit by Courtneys Digiscrappin and came up with this: 


This page is about my observation of the roads in India. All I can say is it's a chaotic but organised mess on the roads. You have cars, buses, lorries, motorbikes, automobile rickshaws everywhere but somehow, they do give way to each other. Oh and they luv to horn a lot! I think their hands are perpetually stuck to the horn and all I hear is the constant horning on the road. Our driver told us that it's a warning to the driver in front that someone is coming from behind but I find it quite disconcerting. There is no regards for traffic lights (those on motorbikes are the worst culprits) and most roads don't have lines. Motorbikes are the main means of transport for most people including ladies. You can even see a family on a single motorbikes too. Oh and helmets aren't compulsory. It does takes a while to get used to it. 

The Urban Scape kit is available at Scrap Art Studio and is currently on sale. TTFN!

No comments: