Wednesday 20 April 2011

~ On Display! ~

Been working on my Scrap Factor LO for Week 2 which stipulates taking inspiration from a printed Ad. Found a fab Ad and got working on it. Took a while to search as I don't possess printed materials i.e. newspapers, mags etc. So much easier to read everything online! Anyway, managed to find a printed one online that I like and my LO came on fairly easily. 

Over at Jessica Sprague, they have One Buck Wednesday and a few digi products was marked down to a $1. Not surprising, I snapped up a few supplies and one of them was a Photoshop Friday lesson about transparent photo. Well, had a go at it and this is my LO:

LO is based on the free mini kit that came with the lesson (bargain!) and so is the template. Anyway, I put into practice what I learnt. Gave the photos a vintage look (a tip I picked up at DesignerDigitals) and learnt how to make my photo sepia in this lesson. Have to say, Jessica's lessons are brilliant as she makes them very easy to understand. 

TTFN!

No comments: