Tuesday 10 November 2009

>>> On Display: BackPorch Memories <<<

It's reveal day today over at BackPorch Memories. The papers for this month's kit is just so scrumptious! I was given the Solo to play which consisted of Fancy Pants Rough and Tough collection... so appropriate for my boys. Here's they are:


Solo kit: Fancy Pants Rough & Tough collection.


Medley kit: Bella Blvd Plastino, WRMK Twirl & Crate Paper Seasons collections


BPM Nov stamp set

Paula also sells Unity store kit which can only be obtained from stores and not on the Unity website. Not surprising I'm a serial subber to this kit! Also, not surprising that it's sold out on the site!

Well, here's what I've come up with using the Solo kit:

My boys' first time doing 'trick or treat' so I had to document this! The papers somehow fitted the theme. Currently into sprays at the moment so glimmer mist a cobweb image onto the cardstock.


Captured this photo of my boys staring into the boat quay at Lyminton. It was such a lovely image of them both so had to use it. Got a large stencil from Glimmer Mist (at Hobbycraft) and just had to use it for the background. And just for the fun of it, punched a holely border around the edges.

Had this photo lying around and have been meaning to scrap for a while so I thought why not with these papers. True, they were meant for boys but hey, they can be used for gals too! Gave it my girly touch, lots of bling and glitter. Stamped images from Unity Oct store kit. Those swirls are Glimmer Mist stencil (again bought at Hobbycraft, NEC. Knew I had to have them when I spotted them. They are perfect for 12x12 pages).


Check out my flower, created using Tim Holtz' transparent film strip. The centre was done using the pom pom ribbon.

For my project, created some cards:

Luv that pin cushion image! Enough said!

A rather simple card.
I'm running out of time making Xmas card so the simpler it is, the more I can get done!

Background embossed with a new Cuttlebug snow embossing folder (bought at Hobbycraft. Now wishing I had gotten more Xmassy ones). Stamped snowman from Unity's Oct store kit.

This kit is so versatile. Although it has images for use on boy pages, I managed to turn it into a girly page as well, including a Xmassy card! Definitely had fun playing with them. And I still have loads leftover.... TTFN!

4 comments:

Emma said...

love that pin cushion card Audrey, fantastic work as always

~amy~ said...

fun stuff Audrey...love everything!!!

Coochies & All said...

Beautiful work Audrey! I love that gals who scrap layout the most - the colors in that layout just pop out! And I ALWAYS love seeing how you use the Unity stamps - I always get stuck with ideas on how to use them so you have been a big help here! :)
elaine t

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Lovely work Audrey, you've been putting those stamps to good use!