Tuesday 5 March 2013

~ Get It Scrapped ~

Two articles came out recently on Get It Scrapped Blog. The first is an article on using Stencils and Paint on pages as seen here.  Here's my page:

Supplies:
Rosey Posey: Love This
Font: Pea Button

I made use of a bird mist mask and used it like a stencil to sponge paint on it. Have to say, that is one of my fav bird mask! Also luv the kit that I bought too, my all time fav kit as there is so much in the kit to play with!

Another article is about using Navy Blue as a Neutral on pages as seen here. Here's my page: 

Supplies:
Anna Aspnes: Torn & Tattered Flutterby Templates No3, Friends Word Art No2, ArtPlay Friends Addon Brush, Mod Grunge Foto Blendz No2
Julianna Kniepp Designs: Sew Mama Sew, Home Comfy Home
Julianna Kniepp & Captivated Visions: Love Is All You Need
Font: Pea Kel's Belles

This was an eye opener for me as I don't usually use dark colours for my background but it did work out well on this page! 

Have to say, I still luv using butterflies and and any flight creatures on my pages. They still hold a special place in my heart and make great embellishments! TTFN!

No comments: