Saturday 16 December 2006

>>> Tagged! <<<

Been 'tagged' by Kimmy so here goes:

A - Available or single: married
B - Best friend: Ellen
C - Cake or pie: cake and preferably chocolate
D - Drink of choice: Water
E - Essential item you use every day: lipstick
F - Favorite color: red
G - Gummy bears or worms: neither
H - Hometown: Birmingham, UK
I - Indulgence: Chocolate
J - January or February: neither as these are the coldest months!
L - Live is incomplete without: hugging and kissing my kiddies
M - Marriage Date: 25th Feb 2000
N - Number of siblings: two brothers
O - Oranges or Apples: neither, prefer 'duku' a fruit found in the Far East
P - Phobias or Fears: Cockroaches, lizards and any creepy crawlies
Q - Fave Quote: "Live to Scrap"
R - Reason to smile: When I see the sun in this country which isn't often!
S - Season: Summer
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Toni, Marja, and whoever that has read this!
U - Unknown fact about me: I break into cold sweat when I'm in a confined space for too long.
V - Vegetable you don't like: beans, peas and bean sprouts
W - Worst habit: getting easily annoyed behind the wheels
X - X-rays: dental
Y - Your fave food: noodles
Z - Zodiac sign: Taurus

*******************
Brought Oliver to Touchwood, Solihull for a birthday party. He was invited to watch a movie and thereafter to Pizza Hut. While he was enjoying himself, I walked around the town centre to see if I get anything but nada. There was a French market there too. In the end, decided to go home instead of hanging about to wait for Oliver. I picked him up later.
I started reading my book by Jeffrey Archer. Boy was it fascinating and it's so hard to put down. Took a break from any creativity today.

Caught the X-Factor and was glad that Leona won. She deserves it as she has such a good voice.
Rite, need to pack for a crop tomorrow... TTFN!

No comments: