Tuesday 5 December 2006

>>> Pride! <<<

Oliver performed in a violin concert today. He has been attending violin lessons held after school, taught by the council under the East Birmingham Strings. Gosh, the pride in me, seeing him sitting down playing the violin in an orchestra. Wow! And he played well. MIL came along too and she was clearly impressed. I'm gonna make sure he pursues music as it does him good. He felt so proud of himself. I took a couple of pictures and some video shots.

Photo's awful as I had to use the zoom and somehow it doesn't take well with zoom. Besides, it was dark in there too. But here's my baby playing the violin in a concert!

Didn't do anything creative today as I was busy sorting out some Xmas pressies. I'm in a couple of Xmas scrapbooking swap and they are due to be sent off soon. It was fun pulling a mini kit together. Just hope my swappee enjoys them.

Here's a DT LO that I did for Scrapitude as it's being revealed today:

LO created using Dec kit apart from the stamps. The next reveal is on the 20th.

Right off to finish up more assignments... TTFN!

No comments: