Monday 11 December 2006

>>> On A Roll! <<<

Been a little productive today and created 2 LOs. Decided to spend less time online as time passes far too quickly when you're online... a mere 20 mins can turn to 2 hrs!!! Anyway, here's what I did:

Played with my new Dream Street papers that I acquired recently . Had a slight accident when doing this LO. While stamping the numbers, my inkpad fell direcly onto the journalling stripe thereby leaving the ink pad mark! You can only imagine my frustration as I didn't want to waste the sheet of paper so decided to mimic the mark by adding more inkpad onto it instead.

(Apologies as LO has been accepted for publication)
Recently acquired this particular highly sought-after Fontwerks Fresh Foilage stamps. I'm absolutely in luv with it and decided to dedicate a page to it. Hence the numerous stamps used on this particular LO. And as the title implies, I'm seriously addicted to stamps! I really had fun doing this LO. Made use of my recently acquired Brillance Dew Drop inks too... those are absolutely superb! Luv the sheen from the stamped image!

Went grocery shopping and ended up with a book!!! Now that's a surprise as I hardly read these days but it was a Jeffrey Archer book and I luv his stories. He's a master storyteller and I must have read all the entire books that he wrote. Hence, had to pick up his latest one. I would have picked up more as Michael Cricton (sp?) had a new book out called Prey that sounded interesting. My other fav author is Robert Goddard. A new book came out too and I was so tempted to pick it up as well... however, I was wondering how to manage reading and scrapping as the latter takes up my entire leisure time these days!

Hardly done anything about Xmas cards.... ohhh what a flippin tedious task to do.... moreover it's all hubby's side. Thankfully my family don't do Xmas so we never bother with sending cards! It would be nice in future if cards took the cyber route.... TTFN!

No comments: