Wednesday 20 December 2006

>>> Lots Of Mundane Stuff! <<<

It's Ollie's last day in school. There was a carol service and Zac and I attended it. Made a goodie bag for other teachers. Used a french fries template and filled it with choccies! Gosh, those choccies are absolutely lovely. And they are from Lidl... I think I will be buying more snacks from there as I've discovered that they bring in Spanish and German snacks too... my all time favs! (Yeah, I've been to those places and eaten their snacks and luv them... ). Hubby luvs the German gingerbread biscuit covered with plain choccie... well, we both have to fight over the last piece the last time!

Later we went home where I had to finish off some stuff. Then we went to the post office to post of some letters. On my way back, stopped by the newsagent and went in to ask if they could order Creating Keepsakes magazine for me. Guess what! They could and I'll be getting my January issue tomorrow. Gosh, never realised they could and if I had known, would have done so earlier. When my subscription ended in January this year, I didn't bother to renew it and spent the whole year without the magazine. Then at a crop on Sunday, managed to purchase 2nd hand Jan 06 issue and boy did I picked up a lot of inspirational ideas.... Definitely going back to reading the magazine again next year. The other magazine I luv is Scrapbook Etc. It's packed with lots of ideas too but I've a friend who gets that for me in Singapore. Might ask my newsagent if he could get that in too....

Gosh it was absolutely freezing today and the temperature went down to 0 degree celcius. It was also very foggy this morning. Even with the heater on in the house, it's still so cold! Yuks!

Ohhh, more Fontwerks stamps arrived today. I got them from 2peas. They are absolutely fantastic and will have to see if I can squeeze in a bit of scrapping tonite... just dying to scrap a layout! TTFN!

No comments: