Thursday 16 February 2012

~ On Display! ~

Val C. Designs has a new kit out today. It's a collaboration with Pink Reptile Designs entitled Painting Rainbows and is available at Zig Zag Scrap!

Gosh, when I saw the kit, my jaw dropped! Such amazing stuff in there and I knew instantly I wanted to do something special with it!

I had to use this photo (I actually used this photo first before the one in the previous post!) I just wanted to make the page very colourful as these girls really lighted up my life and they deserved it!

 Created an art journal as well. 

This kit is just fabulous! Really suited me! Had so much fun playing with it!

On the mundane stuff, been clearing my scrapping stash! I'm being extremely ruthless and literally getting rid of a lot of stuff! Stamp making kit, Artbin tote, tons of papers, stamp sets, magazines etc! I'm just so shocked at what I have. Pretty obscene really! I'm also getting rid of scrapping books too (can't seem to find a few books that I know I do have! Might just be in Singapore.) TTFN!

4 comments:

jaz lee said...

Audrey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we miss you so much too! and i just ate nasi lemak!!! and thought of you !! Come back in July and let's hug and eat!!! lol and omg, you are so fast!!! another lovely layout of us! Thank you!!! I shall scrap the same photo too teehee ;) Takecare my friend,jaz

~amy~ said...

really awesome work!!!

Coochies & All said...

Hi Audrey - thank you so so much for leaving me such a warm message on my blog, I can't thank you enough. You have been constantly supporting me, encouraging me, cheering me up all this while ... you, your words of encouragement and support - everything - means a heck of a lot to me - thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you.
Btw, your layouts are amazing!!

Rachael Elliott said...

LOVE what you have created! Stunning page and you journal is gorgeous.