Saturday 25 February 2012

~ Art Journal Caravan 2012: Itinerary #8 ~

Earlier this month, I bought Tangie Baxter's Art Journal Caravan 2012 workshop. It's a year long and it focuses on art journaling. I've heard about it and seen people doing it and decided to give it a go. Every Friday, she comes out with prompts for art journaling. Sometimes there are also tutorials too. So far I've picked up a few tips about Photoshop and have learnt some new digi skills. I'm quite impressed with it so far and looking forward to future prompts.

Available at Scrapbookgraphics.

Anyway, today I decided to try it out. I picked out a few prompts and combined them and came up with this:

Itinerary #8: It's a mixture of the word 'aplomb', travel and the quote.

I certainly had a lot of fun putting it together! Can't wait to play more! TTFN!

No comments: