Wednesday 29 February 2012

~ Leap Year & On Display! ~

It's the 29th of February today! A leap year! Time for those who were born on this day to celebrate their birthday big time! For me, lots of sales in the digi-land! Trying hard not to spend.... (as if I don't have enough!)

Anyway, been busy scrapping to complete challenges (why I leave it to the last minute I do not know!)

This is for Technique & Scraplift challenge at Design House Digital. The technique was Selective Colouring. I changed the words on the journaling card from cyan to blue.

This was for a Journaling challenge at DHD where the theme was to scrap about the first meeting of a loved one.

Have done quite a few art journals but will reveal when it's time. Off to create more DT-demand LOs. Wish I had more time in a day.... 24 hrs isn't enough for me. TTFN!

2 comments:

jaz lee said...

Woww! always always love your digi work! Lovely!!! and nice page to scrap abt your love!!! yes 24 hours aint enough for us isn't it?? lol

see u in july?
beef noodle? *wink*

love
jaz

CraftinGranny said...

Just stopped by to let your know your DT cards for CCAYR are awesome. "Hugs"