Tuesday 3 October 2006

>>> Great News! <<<

Wow! Received 2 great news, all scrapping related. The first will elevate my scrapping profile while the second will allow me to indulge in more scrap stash! Shhh! Can't reveal more until the official announcement but I'm walking around like a cheshire cat tonite!

Enrolled Oliver in a String Ensemble held by the East Birmingham Music group. Thankfully they have their practice in the Junior school so we don't have to travel far. Ollie enjoyed the attention from the gals there (most of them in Junior school). I've now have to find a way to get him from the Infant to the Junior school without having me to be there. Might have to seek the help of the After Club people....

Felt guilty as I indulged in more scrapping paper from Papermaze who's have a 15% off at the moment. Got some lovely Fancy Pants new papers and Basic Grey LilyKate (they are sooooo lush). I shouldn't really as I'm expecting some kits to arrive from Homegrown. Received an email from A Million Little Things who informed me that my goods have been shipped... via surface mail... how the flippin hell did I select that???? Gosh now I've to wait at least 4-6 weeks for my Rhonna Farrer scribbles alpha to arrive ... yup I finally succumbed to temptation but I had my eye on them for a while and since the price was right, just couldn't resist!

Right off to do some scrapping... didn't manage to do any last nite and the urge is getting stronger! TTFN!

No comments: