Sunday 29 October 2006

>>> Birmingham Crop! <<<

Whee! Crop today so at 10ish, left the house for utter freedom and privacy to indulge in my passionate hobby! Thankfully, SIL and her daughters left to return to Poole too. Left hubby to mind the kiddies... good for him to bond with his sons! Today's crop is a special one from 10am-10pm. Imagine... 12 hrs of unadulterated scrapping pleasure!

Spent the day doing all my DT assignments and managed to complete a few LOs and projects. Played with my Heidi Swapp alpha masks today and resulted in inky fingers. Luv those masks... way too cool! Together with the Sakura glaze and soufle pens, they create fabbo titles!

Lunch and dinner was provided and for lunch, we had a chicken pasta while for dinner, pizza. Great food with lots of snacks and I just ate and ate the whole day. Felt like a ball when I finally got home.

Shall call it a nite as I'm thoroughly exhausted. Too tired to even scan my LOs.... TTFN!

No comments: