Thursday 5 October 2006

>>> Free! <<<

Time that is! Today marks the day I have 6 whole hours free to myself in the day, no kids, no noise, no fuss and no mess! Just pure, unadulterated free time to myself to do what I want!!! Yes, finally I can safely say my baby years are over! So what did I do??? Scrap furiously of course! LOL! Yup, did 2 LOs and even then when 3pm was approaching, I couldn't believe how fast it flew! Why is it when you are having fun that time flies so quickly and when you are doing boring mundane stuff that times actually crawls!

Here's my work:

Created using papers by Fontwerks, part of BPM August kit. Just documenting my boys sleeping pattern... they do love sleeping with each other despite having separate beds. I suppose it shows how close those two really are.

Using Basic Grey papers for this LO. I'm trying to use up my stash so turning to a lot of old papers in my possession. Here's my eldest starting his first day at Year 2 in Sept. Gosh can't believe it's his last year at Infant School. Time really flies!

Well, as it's Thursday, Grey's Anatomy is on tonite! I really 'heart' that programme ... never fails to make me laugh! I also watch the Janice Dickingson Modelling Agency too. Just wish that they would bring in Project Runaway...

Postie brought me my luscious papers from Papermaze... Gosh! The new collection from Fancy Pants, Free Spirit and Wildheart are just amazing! Also the LilyKate ones from BG is equally yummy too... very Japanese like papers with images of bamboo and sakura etc. Just need to find some great photos for them! TTFN!


No comments: