Tuesday 1 April 2014

~ On Display: Jenni Bowlin Studio ~

Just realised how long it has been since I updated my blog. Well, not easy being a single mom who has to do everything now and there is just not enough time in a day to do what I want! Hubby is currently working overseas so I'm left to hold the fort here. It has been tough but somehow I'm coping well. I've been busy with work, boys' schedules and running the house so much so that I'm knackered at the end of the day. 

Anyway, here's a page done with Jenni Bowlin products: 

Supplies:
Jenni Bowlin Studio: Modern Mercantile, General Store Postage Kit, Jeweled Butterflies, Block Alpha Red On Black, Baby Boy Bingo Card Kit
Julianna Kniepp: A Slice Of The Good Life, Fly Away From Here
Traci Reed: Slipin9
Font: Pea Gretchie

Will be back with more pages. TTFN!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Love the bits of black and red - they tie to the picture so nicely.