Tuesday 23 October 2012

~ Val C. Designs & T For Me: Summer Party ~

The Summer Party kit is in the Oscraps store today. It's not a new kit as it was previously sold at Zig Zag Scrap before but definitely new at Oscraps. 


Not played with this kit before so I had a go and came up with this LO:



There is a story behind this page. While in Shanghai, my best friend decided to have a BBQ on Saturday, the night before I was due to leave. So E and I went shopping to get food and we prepared everything, including the satay and the sauce, garlic bread etc. The man of the house cooked it and burnt it and even spilled the wine. To say dinner was tense was an understatement. Fortunately, their wee one kept very silent throughout the tense situation. I later broke the ice by commenting on it and we all had a good laugh over it! Oh well, nothing like a little drama to spice life up! TTFN!

No comments: