Monday 12 January 2009

> On Display! <<<

A few stuff that I've done:

For BackPorch Memories Jan Solo kit. Played with Chatterbox Together papers. Boy were they so yummy to play with!!!


Managed to capture the frost in the garden. LO based on a sketch by Becky Fleck.

Played with the warholizer and luv the effect that I just had to scrap it!

Had to make some cards as I will be needing a few to use this year. Played with my cuttlebug and embossing folders. Even used a couple of die cuts!


Here's what I did during the Xmas period! My best friend requested for a birthday planner and this is what she got. Incidentally, she made me a double sided apron... so lovely too!

Utilised my Scarlet Lime kit papers hence the kaleidoscope of colours here! I wanted it bright and cheerful, just like my best friend. As usual, added stamped images too. Bought a set of months in French (from Purple Onion Designs) and used them. So fun! How remiss of me not to take photo of the tags... glimmer misted, distressed and stamped as well!

TTFN!

1 comment:

Lisa @ Dixieland Acres said...

Beautiful projects Audrey!! :)