Thursday 30 March 2006

Kits!

Wheeee! Luv it when I see the Royal Mail van parked in front of my house.... well, this time he brought me Homegrown kit featuring much raved about Crate Papers... reminds me a little of Wild Asparagus papers actually. Papers are kinda distressed and in muted tones. Kit consisted of Making Memories very sought after blossoms stamps (which I now own 2!!! Have to get rid of one), 2 chipboard tags and ribbons. Can't wait to start playing with them!!!
I've been chasing after Rhonna Farrer's Enchanted papers and couldn't find them in the UK so managed to track down a kit consisting of the papers and bellies from The Red Lily. Had to ponder over it for a few day but caved in eventually. What a weakling I am!
The NEC (exhibition centre) just 10 mins from my place is having a Hobbycraft fair this weekend but I think I'm giving it a miss. As I've spent far too much this month on kits and stash, do I really need to get anymore? Moreover the stuff there tends to be more for cardmakers actually. There are no doubt some scrapbooking items but won't say they are the lastest products based on previous shopping experience! Beside I've to shell out £17 (carpark & ticket) before I even enter the fair... I'm sure shopping online won't incur such tremendous amount of surcharge!
Right off to finish my assignment for TSL as deadline is tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Isn't that Rhonna Farrer kit fabulous? I've used it so much!